Roadrunner email is an email service (to send and receive) offered by TWC corporation. A person can use the Roadrunner email account by connecting to the TWC modern and get redirected automatically to the Roadrunner account page.
With other email services and applications, Roadrunner can also give various errors while using it.
Roadrunner email error 501 can be defined as the error when the email application remains unable to connect with the Roadrunner email server.
Causes of Roadrunner Email Error 501
There are various causes of Error 501 of the Roadrunner email. of the same causes, the common causes that occurred most of the time are mentioned below.
- No internet connection or bad internet connection while using the Roadrunner email services. Having SMTP server and email services while using the Roadrunner email services with poor internet connection.
- Use the correct login credentials while using the Roadrunner email services. Be sure to use the correct email address and password while using the Roadrunner email services.
- SMTP server error while logging in to the Roadrunner email server.
- When the Roadrunner email is not configured correctly. It is required to make sure to use the correct configuration while logging in to the Roadrunner email
- Web Server does not support the Roadrunner email services. Using an unsupportable browser while using the Roadrunner email services can stop the working of the email services.
Steps to Solutions for the Roadrunner Email Error 501
With the causes of the Roadrunner email account error 501, the solutions to the same are mentioned below.
- Log in using the correct login credentials (username and password). If a person forget the login credentials to the email account of Roadrunner, it is suggested to reset the login credentials.
- Firstly, a person has to open the device and go to the browser to be used (Outlook, Windows mail etc).
- Then a person has to open the new tab and click on the File button
- By clicking on the file button a person has to select an Internet email.
- After selecting the internet email a person has to enter the email and password for the Roadrunner email account.
- A person then has to check for the account type and press the enter button (incoming account type for Roadrunner email is pop-server.domain.rr.com. and outgoing account type is SMTP-server.domain.rr.com.)
- Moving further, a person just has to follow the instructions given to configure the SMTP server error.
- Lastly, following all the steps a person just has to click on the finish button and solve the error 501 of the Roadrunner email account.
In all these errors for Roadrunner email are temporary and can be solved by following the solution steps. Yet, there can also be other errors that can be included in Roadrunner email error 501. If a person doesn't get his/her Roadrunner email error solved it is suggested for him/her to contact the Roadrunner customer support team to get the best solution. Roadrunner customer support team remains available on both email and phone 24/7.