Roadrunner is an email service which can be used by Time Warner Cable (TWS) users. Roadrunner Email is one of the most popular and top-rated webmail service, used across the globe. It is also the most reputed and renowned webmail service available across the globe.It is a webmail service which has excellent and unique features and one of the safest mode of communications, known for its security and privacy features. It can be used not only for personal purpose but also for business and professional purposes as well. Roadrunner Email settings are configured for securely sending and receiving emails. It can be configured on numeral devices by properly entering the server settings on them.
Roadrunner offers the ease of setting up and logging into a Roadrunner email account through webmail as well as third-party clients of Windows, Mac, Android and Apple users. This means you can easily access your Roadrunner account not only using Roadrunner Webmail but also by the third-party clients that Roadrunner Supports.
As we all want to configure Roadrunner webmail service to different device, so in this article we will provide you some easy and excellent ways to Configure Roadrunner Email on different device.
Roadrunner Email Configuration for Android
If you have Android phone and wants to configure Roadrunner Email settings in your device, follow these steps.
- Open Email app. The default app goes to the Gmail app on Android device.
- Click your profile picture, once you open Gmail app on your Android device.
- This leads to open screen with something like a small window.
- Tap " Add another account" in the small window.
- Go to More menu and select Settings> Add Account.
- The screen displays a list of email services.
- On the next screen, enter your email address and select MANUAL SETUP. On the next screen, you will see Personal (POP3) and Personal (IMAP) options.
- Choose Personal (IMAP). Then, enter the Incoming Mail Server (IMAP) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) information.
- Do follow on screen instructions to finish the installation.
These are some simple steps you should follow to Configure Roadrunner Email.
Roadrunner Email Configuration For IPhone
To configure Roadrunner Email settings on your iPhone, follow the instructions given below
- On the iPhone or iPad, go to 'Settings'.
- Select Mail, contacts and calendars.
- If you are a existing user of a Roadrunner Email then use your current RR email Address, otherwise create a new account by tapping "Add Account" option.
- Select 'Other's from drop down menu.
- Fill the required details by tapping "Add Mail account" ( Your name, address, password etc)
- Press 'Next'.
- Select 'Pop' and complete the Incoming and outgoing mail server form by entering username, password, 110 server port( if required).
- Set a secure server to off and enter port 587.
- Click 'Save' button.
Roadrunner Email Configuration For Mac
These are the methods to configure Roadrunner Email on Mac
- Open the "Mail" app.
- Search for the option " Preferences" and select "Add a new account".
- Click on "+" icon.
- This will start the process of connecting Roadrunner Email account.
- Enter your RR email address, and password.
- Select "Next" front the drop down menu. Choose account type POP/IMAP.
- After choosing account type, fill out server information.
- Click the "Continue" button, once you have filled the details.
- Select " Take me to my Account".
- To create an account tap on "Click here".
- To start reading the email, tap envelope-like button.
- If you want to change the settings, go to "Preference" option.
- You need to enter the email address, then server menu for verification. Make a backup of any important data in case if you are doing any changes.
- Before making any change, double check the settings.
- Tap "Done"
Roadrunner Email Configuration on Windows
- From Email server page, get the server email address.
- Select Sever from the list.
- Go to incoming setting page and fill the information.
- Adjust outgoing mail settings in the same way you did Incoming mail settings.
- Go to server address and click it.
- Open the mail app to setup Roadrunner email.
- In the app UI, type the email address.
- Click the addition (+) sign in front of the email account name from the list displayed on your screen.
- Create a ner email account.
- After you entered the correct credentials, a welcome message will appear on the screen.
- Select the Account Type option to add POP3 account.
- Fill the required information.
- Select your preferred settings.
- You will now have to provide personal information associated with your Roadrunner email account.
- Fill the username you like to use.
- Set a unique name for the server provider.
- To sign in- enter password and username.
We have provided you the guide to configure Roadrunner Email Account on different devices. If you follow these troubleshooting steps, you can easily able to Setup RR.com email to any device easily and quickly. But if you face any issue you can contact Roadrunner Email Support. Their team will easily solve your problem in minimum down time.