When you have many passwords to remember, it's not uncommon to forget your Roadrunner email account password. When protecting your personal information, you should always use a password that is tough for others to guess. This, however, can make it difficult to remember your password. Just follow these simple steps online to reset or change your Roadrunner email password, and you'll be done in no time. If you've forgotten your Roadrunner email password, follow these instructions.
Password Recovery for Roadrunner Email
To reset your password if you've forgotten it.
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth. This will take you to the sign-in page for Roadrunner.
- Once you're on the Webmail page, you'll need to click on "Forgot Email Password?" You'll be asked to provide your email address on the next screen.
- Enter your Roadrunner account email and click "I'm not a robot" After that, you'll have to hit the Submit button to finish the process.
- If you've never used the Password Reset Tool, you'll be asked for your Modem's MAC address. Learn how to check your cable modem ID by clicking on the link.
- To submit your MAC address, click the Submit button after inputting it.
- You'll be asked to answer a security question. As a result, please input your response to the questions provided and then click on the Reset Password button to complete the process.
- Reset Password displays a new password. As a precaution, you can copy and save the current password if you need to make a quick password change.
To Change Your Password on Your Own
We've included detailed instructions below on how to change your password if you'd want to do it yourself.
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://selfcare.rr.com/index.cfm?method=login.login.
- Enter your email address and password on the Subscriber Self Care page. After that, you'll need to type in the provided text and click the Login button.
- Select Change Password under User Management.
- Your current password and a new password will be entered into the fields provided.
- Enter your current and new passwords and confirm.
- Select Change Password
To change the sub-account password
If you want to change a sub-account user's password, you must have access to the master account login credentials. Changing the password for a sub-account user is easy if you have access to the master account.
- Go to the Subscriber Self Card page on your computer's web browser (https://selfcare.rr.com/index.cfm?method=login.login).
- Once you're on the Subscriber Self Care page, you'll need to enter your Email Address and Password in the spaces provided. Enter the text on your screen and then click on the Login option.
- Choose Change Password for the sub-account user whose password you want to change.
- On the next screen, you'll need to enter the New Password in the spaces provided and confirm it.
- When you are done entering your new password, you must click the Change Password button. Your sub-account user's password will be changed immediately.
To reset or update your Roadrunner email password, you must complete these steps.