Roadrunner is a well-known email service offered by the Time Warner Cable Internet service provider to solve various email related issues.
The two main components of Roadrunner email settings are IMAP and POP. One of these two components is also required to configure email on various third party applications of which one is Outlook/Office.
How to Setup Roadrunner Email on Outlook?
The Steps to setup roadrunner email on Outlook are:
- Firstly, you have to open mail application (Outlook, Office etc) and go to the “My Account”
- After the same, with this you need to choose the “Add Account” option and then hit on the “Email” icon.
- After this, you have to enter the Roadrunner email address and password in the respective field.
- With doing this, you have to skip the option to automatically configure the account and press “Next”.
- Lastly, you have to enter the email server settings manually.
The Steps to Setup Roadrunner Email Manually are:
- Firstly, you have to open the email application on your System and enter your Roadrunner email credentials details (Email address and Password).
- After this, you have to choose the manual setup option and uncheck “Automatically Configuration” option
- Lastly, you have to select the IMAP server settings for Roadrunner email and follow the steps to configuration
How to Setup Roadrunner (RR) Mail in Office?
Steps to set up RR mail on Office are:
- Open Outlook first.
- After which, you have to select the file tab
- With it, in the info category, you have to select Account Settings > Account Settings from the drop-down list.
- After the same you have to select the Email tab and then select the New tab
- With this, in the Email account section go under the Auto Account Setup
- After which, you have to select next to begin the Auto Account Setup process
- Lastly, you need to Select Finish > Close and close the program after being done
Therefore, these are the methods/steps to set up the roadrunner (RR) email to Outlook and the steps to Setup the RR mail in Office.
With this, the same steps, can also be called settings can also be used for configuring the emails on various different devices such as tablets, smart phones, iPad and various other smart devices.