Managing contacts in RR email is not difficult, especially if you know what to do. Similarly, you may quickly add or remove a contact in your RR email by following a protocol.
The contacts you use on a daily basis in your RR email account are automatically added to your email's address book, or you can manually add them. Whitelisting is enabled by default for emails sent to your contacts via your contact list.
Master and sub user email accounts are the two categories of Road Runner email accounts. Sub user email addresses can be erased in a few simple steps online, but you must be able to log in as the master user. You must contact Time Warner's Road Runner customer service and speak with a representative to delete a master user email address.
Let's take a look at how to add a contact because this is something you'll be doing rather frequently.
To Add a contact, follow these instructions:
- Tap on the 'address book' to get started.
- Select the option to "create a new contact."
- You must enter your full name, birthday, and any other requested information.
- You must press the 'add' button once all of the information has been added.
- This will allow you to quickly add the contact you want to your contact book.
Before you delete any of your contacts, there are a few things you should bear in mind:
- Because Roadrunner email is a Time Warner Cable service, you may need to change your login information.
- You should be able to connect to the internet quickly and with confidence.
- It is necessary to update the web browser you are using.
- You should avoid utilizing high-bandwidth programes.
- Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history, then try to access your email again. If you're still having trouble deleting a contact from your RR email account, try using a different web browser.
Before you delete a contact from your RR login email, remember the points outlined above.
Let's look at how to get rid of a contact now.
- Go to http://mail.twc.com/ to access your Time Warner cable email account.
- Fill in your www RR com email login credentials.
- You will get an option to select your preferred language, so make sure you select the correct language before pressing 'login'.
- Select the address book to see a list of all your contacts.
- Select the contact you want to delete and then select the 'delete' button next to it.
- You've successfully eliminated the undesired contact with this step.
The only thing to remember is that your RR email isn't blocked or that you're using it as a sub-user. If you want to manage your contacts through your Roadrunner email account, you need have primary user access, as this will allow you to modify the address book of any sub-users you've added previously.